Senior Fullstack Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our client wants to build a wealth management and savings platform on the blockchain.
Today, the world is experiencing a monumental shift in financial services from traditional banks to decentralized finance (Defi). The days when financial tools served only elites and institutions are coming to an end—with Defi, anyone can earn.
But Defi should be simple. The team is curating approachable, engaging opportunities to earn through an app that’s as easy to use as everyday financial services like Piggyvest or Bamboo Invest.
About the Role
They are looking to hire a Senior Fullstack Engineer to oversee the architecture, development and design of the App. You will be the first Engineering hire for the product and will work directly with the founder to prepare and manage the engineering process, from specification, to design, to the life cycle, to cost and execution.
This role starts with a 3-month project trial. You will get to work with the team and get paid accordingly. At the end of the 3 months, you will determine, together with the team, if this is something you want to work on long-term.
What do you need to do to be considered successful?
Your responsibilities will include without being limited to the following:
- Define product objectives by gathering and analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Define and create new features and enhancements in collaboration with the product manager and the team, while adhering to technical architectural and process guidelines
- Define & manage the full software development lifecycle including application architecture design, testing, and production.
- You will need to build a team of software engineers around you as the business expands.
How Important are you to the bottom line?
You will be responsible for making strategic decisions that affect the growth of the product and development team in the long and short term. You will also supervise and deliver quality software within the required time.
The biggest problem-solving duties on the Job
You will solve complex technical problems and must be able to develop creative and effective solutions. You must also be able to recognize business needs and identify opportunities for optimization, reuse, cost reduction, and overall system efficiency.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- You have some experience working in Fintech and a deep interest in building financial solutions that work for millions of people.
- Some experience or knowledge of technical open-source projects.
- Previous experience or interest in Crypto/Defi/Ethereum technology.
- Extensive experience with cloud technologies and modern human-computer interfaces
- Hands-on experience in back-end and front-end development
- Experience working windows server (Linux server knowledge and experience is an advantage)
- Great understanding and experience using GIT
- Experience working with cloud server Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud
- Good knowledge of SQL Server (MSSQL) >4yrs experience
What do you stand to gain?
- Competitive Remuneration
- Exciting opportunity to work on a solution in decentralized finance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.