This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our client wants to build a wealth management and savings platform on the blockchain.
Today, the world is experiencing a monumental shift in financial services from traditional banks to decentralized finance (Defi). The days when financial tools served only elites and institutions are coming to an end—with Defi, anyone can earn.
But Defi should be simple. The team is curating approachable, engaging opportunities to earn through an app that’s as easy to use as everyday financial services like Piggyvest or Bamboo Invest.
About the Role
They are looking to hire a Product Manager who will be responsible for managing the product roadmap, from pricing to packaging, and documentation of new product ideas. You will support the software and engineering team by providing clarity on what needs to be built upon market validation.
What do you need to be considered successful?
You will be required to maintain good customer and market knowledge. You will responsible for the following:
- Create and maintain a high-level product roadmap, where you define product strategy based on the vision and your own market research.
- Identify opportunities and develop perspectives on the most impactful things the team should be building for customers.
- Own product development from conception to launch
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, design, and cross-functional teams to develop and steer product roadmap.
- Define and analyze metrics to guide product development.
How Important are you to the bottom line?
You will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements. You’ll define the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction.
The biggest problem-solving duties on the Job
You also have to be able to seamlessly weave between cross-functional teams in order to build and grow a wide range of projects with a growth mindset while being able to communicate product vision to non-technical stakeholders.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Some experience or knowledge of technical open-source projects.
- Previous experience or interest in Crypto/Defi/Ethereum technology.
- Display strong leadership, organizational, and execution skills
- Have a track record of driving complex, cross-functional product initiatives in a successful way
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have exceptional and consistent attention to detail, integrity, and work ethic
- Are comfortable with ambiguity. You have the ability to independently layout and test clear hypotheses, and solve problems without a well-defined direction
- Have 5+ years of product management experience, preferably with 2+ years of fintech experience
What do you stand to gain?
- Competitive Remuneration
- Exciting opportunity to work on a solution in decentralized finance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.