This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our client is looking to hire a Back-end developer who will manage the interchange of data between the server and the users. You will be responsible for the server-side web application logic as well as for the integration of the front-end part. If you have outstanding programming skills and a great passion for developing beautiful, innovative applications, then you will love this job.
What Do you need to do to be considered successful?
You will be responsible for writing the web services and APIs used by front-end developers and mobile application developers. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Main focus on coding and debugging of the backend of their application.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Collaborate with Front-end developers.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
- Provide training, help and support to other team members.
- Build high-quality reusable codes.
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes.
- Learn about new technologies.
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers and system administrators.
- Participate in conferences and educational programs.
How Important are you to the bottom-line?
You will be required to produce and implement functional software solutions for web clients and application backends. You will also design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain software solutions.
Biggest problem-solving duties on the job
You will have the task of integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application to ensure the seamless exchange of data between the server and the users. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Must be great in PHP and Laravel,
- Can create custom APIs and is able to work with APIs.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Have proven experience as a backend developer.
What Do you stand to Gain?
- A nearly unlimited room for career growth with support along the way
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary
- Competitive Salary
Your application has been successfully submitted.