This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our client is looking to hire a talented iOS developer to design, build, and maintain the next generation of iOS applications. Your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications for the latest Apple mobile devices.
What Do you need to do to be considered successful?
Your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications for the latest Apple mobile devices. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Design and build mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborate with the design team to define app features.
- Ensure the quality performance of the application to specifications.
- Identify potential problems and resolve application bottlenecks.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintain the code and atomization of the application.
- Design and implement application updates.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications.
- Participate in conferences and educational programs.
- Follow new and emerging technologies.
How Important are you to the bottom line?
As an iOS developer, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
Biggest problem-solving duties on the job
You should have a strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks, be proficient in Objective-C, and be able to work as part of a team. Ultimately, an outstanding iOS developer should be able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Have proven experience as an iOS app developer.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration
What Do you stand to Gain?
- A nearly unlimited room for career growth with support along the way
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary
- Competitive Salary
Your application has been successfully submitted.