Frontend Developer and UI/UX Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our client is looking to hire a creative Frontend Developer and UI/UX Designer who will build the ‘client-side’ of their web applications and turn their digital solutions into easy-to-use products for clients. You will be pivotal to delivering an outstanding user experience providing exceptional and intuitive design for their digital solutions. You should be able to translate their company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
What Do you need to do to be considered successful?
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. You will be responsible for the following:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function will look.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve the usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
How Important are you to the bottom line?
As a Frontend Developer and UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for applying interactive and visual design principles on websites and web applications for a positive and cohesive user experience.
The Biggest Problem Solving Duties On the Job
You will be responsible for collecting, researching, investigating and evaluating user requirements, ensuring the alignment of web design and these data, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Proven work experience in a similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Figma and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
What Do you stand to Gain?
- A nearly unlimited room for career growth with support along the way
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary
- Competitive Salary
Your application has been successfully submitted.