Android Kotlin Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our client is looking to hire an Android Kotlin Engineer who will be tasked with designing and developing advanced applications for their Android platform. You will primarily work with Kotlin. You should also be familiar with Java, Coroutines, Room, RxJava, Jenkins, using Agile Methodology, Scrum, Jira and others.
What do you need to be considered successful?
You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Improve the stability of the app by ensuring that unit tests are robust, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Manage and resolve bugs issues faced by users
- Implement various business requirements and improve app features to deliver customer satisfaction.
- Revamp app to enhance performance
- Own functionality and scalability feature by taking responsibility from inception to deployment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
How Important are you to the bottom line?
You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
The biggest problem-solving duties on the Job
You should demonstrate proficiency in Kotlin, and a sound understanding of the traditional product life cycle.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Experience building and designing Android native applications.
- Experience working with Kotlin and other Android frameworks.
- BSc or degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
What Do you stand to Gain?
- A nearly unlimited room for career growth with support along the way
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary
- Competitive Salary
Your application has been successfully submitted.