Head of People and Culture
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About The Role
Our client is looking to hire a Head of People and Culture who will drive the people and process transformation of their company. An ideal candidate should possess strong empathy that will help build and sustain positive workplace relationships, foster diversity, and inclusion, encourage cooperation and collaboration and facilitate conflict management.
What Do you need to do to be considered successful?
As Head of People & Culture, you will be a key leader responsible for developing a world-class employee experience throughout the entire employee lifecycle. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, and procedures across the organization.
- Drive a progressive, proactive, positive culture, and increase levels of engagement, freedom, enablement, and retentions among all employees
- Responsible for organizational development- identify training needs and coordinate activities for all levels of employees.
- Monitor and report on relevant HR metrics.
- Provide guidance to team/unit leads on policy interpretation, employee performance coaching, and improvement plans.
- Conduct investigations, discipline guidance, and terminations.
- Responsible for effectively identifying, investigating, and resolving employee relations issues, resolving complex labor and human capital challenges.
- Develop and implement processes and tools that foster open communication and employee satisfaction.
- Work with all levels of staff and understand all human resource needs within administrative/corporate level to Factory staff
- Administration of benefit programs, personal leave programs, PTO, and safety.
- Create and manage employee engagement and retention initiatives.
- Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plans.
How Important are you to the bottom line?
You will have overall responsibility for directing the efforts in human resources, recruiting, diversity & inclusion, learning & development, and various cultural initiatives of the organization.
The Biggest Problem Solving Duties On the Job
Your focus will be on finding and developing talent; creating exciting career paths; and fostering an environment of high-performance, innovation, and passion that will help their company flourish.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Bachelor's degree in HR or Business Management (or related degree).
- PHRi/SPHR and/or other certification is desired and will be a plus.
- 5-7years of HR experience, preferably within a manufacturing/factory environment.
- Demonstrated progression in HR role(s).
- Strong knowledge of labor laws
- Maintain and adhere to employee and company confidentiality. High ethics, integrity, and judgment.
- Strong communication skills, ability to coach and influence employees at all levels; build trusted relationships.
- Research best HR practices, analyze information/data, and make recommendations.
- Proficiency and knowledge of HRIS tool/Software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office product
What Do you stand to Gain?
- A nearly unlimited room for career growth with support along the way
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary
- Competitive Salary
Your application has been successfully submitted.