This job is no longer accepting applications.
About The Role
Our client is looking to hire a Customer Support who will help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns. By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations.
What Do you need to do to be considered successful?
To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who is able to manage customer queries and complaints. You will be responsible for the following:
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries, via phone, email, or chat.
- Take ownership of customer issues
- Troubleshoot problems and see them through to resolution
- Understand the products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Collect prompt and accurate feedback from customers
- Update the internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
How Important are you to the bottom line?
You will facilitate the relationship between our client and their customers by answering customers’ questions and addressing their concerns. You should also know when to refer advanced issues to members of the management team.
The Biggest Problem Solving Duties On the Job
As the Customer Support, you should have a sound knowledge of their product so as to be able to suggest a solution to the customers. You should also be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated, and effectively manage the situation.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- BSc in Information Technology or relevant diploma
- Excellent listening skills and an empathetic voice and manner
What Do you stand to Gain?
- A nearly unlimited room for career growth with support along the way
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary
- Competitive Salary
Your application has been successfully submitted.