Senior Data Scientist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Benshi.ai is building solutions that provide access to equitable healthcare through personalization. Their solution is to democratize behavioral machine learning and experimentation to make proper medical diagnoses in a bid to reduce health inequalities for low and middle-income countries. In a simple sentence, they are ensuring access to healthcare gets to those who need it most through their machine learning platform.
About The Role
Benshi.ai is looking to hire a Senior Data Scientist that will push the boundaries of AI in Global Digital Health. They are looking out for individuals with a solid background in statistical modeling and machine learning, with experience in applying those techniques to mobile behavioral logs.
What do you need to be considered successful?
You will be carrying out research on prediction models and recommendation systems using available data. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Development of data science models to predict user behavior with the goal of putting the models in production in our machine learning platform
- Analyses of raw data and data preparation to create pipelines and robust features
- Identify and formulate problems, understand end-user goals, and independently conduct high-quality research
How important are you to the bottom line?
You will be responsible for formulating, suggesting, and managing data-driven projects which are geared at ensuring that benshi is able to provide access to equitable healthcare through their AI Platform.
The biggest problem-solving duties on the job
You will work with other data scientists to ensure the successful implementation of projects while cross-validating models to ensure their generalizability.
What do you need to have done In your career?
- Bsc/BEng degree in mathematics, statistics, physics, computer science, or related fields; or equivalent technical proficiency
- Solid coding skills in Python
- MSc/MEng or Ph.D. in mathematics, statistics, physics, computer science, or related fields; or equivalent technical proficiency
- 8+ years data science experience
- Experience with databricks and mlflow
- Experience with Spark
- Experience in time series forecasting, survival analyses, ensemble learning, recommendation systems, and/or natural language processing
- Experience in deep learning and its frameworks (TensorFlow, Keras, Caffe, Theano...)
What do you stand to gain?
- Hybrid work
- work with a diverse team
- An opportunity to democratize health care for low-income countries
Your application has been successfully submitted.
AI For Equitable healthcare