This job is no longer accepting applications.
BuyPower is simplifying consumer payments in Nigeria starting with utilities and enabling energy access across Africa. BuyPower's mobile app and digital payment platform enable you to pay for your electricity bills online, from the comfort of your homes and offices. The platform has simplified the process that comes with paying for utilities and has integrated tools and features to help you manage as well as conserve these utilities.
They are a team of smart and energetic people, building the next generation of energy services in Nigeria. They are cash flow positive with hundreds of thousands of paying customers. Working with BuyPower is an opportunity to make an impact in a young team and do work that really matters. They are backed by YCombinator and other Investors.
About The Role
They are looking to hire a Partnership Lead you will oversee a team of business acquisition & development professionals across the country. Your team will focus on growing BuyPower's customer and client base by leveraging existing partnerships, finding new clients and partners through business development efforts.
What do you need to be considered successful?
Your success in this role will be measured by your ability to initiate and sustain profitable partnerships with various organizations. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to client’s outreach and relationship management
- Conduct in-depth analysis and execution of various strategic opportunities, including the development of comprehensive business cases involving: Market research, competitive landscape and ecosystem analyses
- Identify and source partnership opportunities and business growth opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and client visits
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest
- Collaborate with senior management and other partnership teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing client relationships
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with the company’s contract guidelines and policies
- Deliver a great experience to our clients when working with our organization - you will represent our brand and be our clients’ liaison internally
- Forecast, measure and report the results of various projects with clients
- Keep great relationships with current clients and offer new ways to grow the partnership
How important are you to the bottom line?
As the partnership lead, you will champion and guide new projects that will create stronger partnerships. You will interact, negotiate and maintain partnership agreements with clients.
The Biggest Problem Solving Duties On the Job
You will represent the brand and ensure that new and existing partners of BuyPower experience a great relationship. Also, you will continually invent new ways to grow the partnership.
What do you need to have done In your career?
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- At least 4+ years of experience in partnership related roles (Business Development, Partner Management, Marketing)
- Experience in project management
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strategic thinking
- Networking aptitude
- Attention to details
What Do you stand to Gain?
- Highly competitive salary
- Work with the smartest and coolest people while building innovative products and solving problems
- Flexi-work and paid annual leave days
- Premium health insurance
- Free lunch, data allowance, performance bonus and many other benefits
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Pay Electricity Bills Online