This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ever ordered for food and your delivery got mismanaged or the order got lost somehow in between the restaurant and the delivery company, (these things usually happen you know)? So if you are excited about food (which we are) and want to see restaurants perform efficiently, StarKitchens is enabling restaurants to perform at maximum efficiency. And they have built a platform that assists restaurants with order management, customer relationships and other integration.
About The Role
StarKitchens is looking to hire an Android Developer whose primary focus will be the development of android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
What do you need to be considered successful?
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Improve the stability of the app by ensuring that unit tests are robust, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Manage and resolve bugs issues faced by users
- Implement various business requirements and improve app features to deliver customer satisfaction.
- Revamp app to enhance performance
- Own functionality and scalability feature by taking responsibility from inception to deployment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
How important are you to the bottom line?
You will work closely with their team of talented engineers to design and build apps. And also monitor customer’s feedback. Subsequently, you will be required to create app updates.
The biggest problem-solving duties on the Job
You will be tasked with designing and developing advanced applications for their Android platform. You should also be familiar with Java, Coroutines, Room, RxJava, Jenkins, using Agile Methodology, Scrum, Jira and others.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- A minimum of 4 years experience building and designing Android native applications
- Proficient in building with Java and other Android frameworks
- Ability to build offline apps that syncs online when the internet is available
- BSc or degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
What Do you stand to Gain?
- A nearly unlimited room for career growth with support along the way
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary
- Competitive Salary
Your application has been successfully submitted.