This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ever ordered for food and your delivery got mismanaged or the order got lost somehow in between the restaurant and the delivery company, (these things usually happen you know)? So if you are excited about food (which we are) and want to see restaurants perform efficiently, StarKitchens is enabling restaurants to perform at maximum efficiency. And they have built a platform that assists restaurants with order management, customer relationships and other integration.
About The Role
StarKitchens is looking to hire a Backend Engineer who is passionate about Software Engineering to manage the interchange of data between the server and the users. You will be responsible for the server-side web application logic as well as for the integration of the front-end part.
What do you need to be considered successful?
You should have strong backend experience developing complex APIs that can efficiently handle large amounts of requests and data. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Create code to interact with relational and non-relational databases
- Help with frontend tasks if needed
- Analyze client data to find trends and exploitable areas to make campaigns extremely efficient
- Take on tasks as required, following through to completion despite roadblocks or distractions
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
How Important Are you to the bottom-line
Your primary focus will be to produce and integrate functional backend applications with the frontend elements and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
The biggest problem-solving duties on the Job
You will be a key contributor to design, architecture, and technology-related decisions, while also providing guidance and mentorship to more junior members of the team. You are someone who is autonomous and capable of managing your schedule on your own.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- 4+ years of experience in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Proficient building on Laravel, PHP, Nextjs and GraphQL
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate).
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
- Attention to detail.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Familiarity with continuous integration, Continuous Development (CI/CD)
What Do you stand to Gain?
- A nearly unlimited room for career growth with support along the way
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary
- Competitive Salary
Your application has been successfully submitted.