This job is no longer accepting applications.
Casava is a licensed insurtech startup building the future of insurance. They are using technology and finance to improve the quality of life for minimum wages earners, by providing world-class affordable and accessible insurance. Casava is the first and only insurance company in Nigeria providing an undeniably essential service — Employment Insurance. A much-needed safety net for millions of workers who are at risk of losing their most essential asset — their income.
About The Role
Casava is looking to hire a Product Manager who will take charge of their product lifecycle. You will be responsible for managing the roadmap, pricing, packaging, and documentation of new product ideas.
What do you need to be considered successful?
To be successful as the Product Manager, you should be data-driven and be able to use this data to develop your roadmap strategy. You will be responsible for the following:
- Launch products on a regular sprint cycle
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy
- Develop new products and enhance existing products
- Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule
- Design products to align with business strategy and stakeholder requirements
- Own adoption and product excellence across the organization
How Important are you to the bottom line?
You will define the product strategy and vision, and monitor the roadmap. You will as such, work closely with the engineering team, to ensure the delivery of superpower products that are in line with the goals of Casava.
The biggest problem-solving duties on the Job
You also have to be able to seamlessly weave between cross-functional teams in order to build and grow a wide range of projects with a growth mindset while being able to communicate product vision to non-technical stakeholders.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or related technical field
- Min. 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience with product management or product design with a focus on software products and technologies
- Experience in B2B, SAAS, Fintech or data science a big plus
- Experience across multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Mobile development, Finance or Marketing a plus
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment,
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
What Do you stand to Gain?
- A nearly unlimited room for career growth with support along the way
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary
- Competitive Salary
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Insurance Made Simple