iOS Mobile Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Casava is a licensed insurtech startup building the future of insurance. They are using technology and finance to improve the quality of life for minimum wages earners, by providing world-class affordable and accessible insurance. Casava is the first and only insurance company in Nigeria providing an undeniably essential service — Employment Insurance. A much-needed safety net for millions of workers who are at risk of losing their most essential asset — their income.
About The Role
Casava is looking to hire a talented iOS developer to design, build, and maintain the next generation of iOS applications. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
What Do you need to do to be considered successful?
Your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications for the latest Apple mobile devices. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Design and build advanced applications for the IOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
How Important are you to the bottom line?
As an iOS developer, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
Biggest problem-solving duties on the job
You should have a strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks, be proficient in Objective-C, and be able to work as part of a team. Ultimately, as an iOS developer, you should be able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Proven working experience in IOS application development and have published at least one original IOS app.
- Experience with IOS SDK
- Swift or Objective-C development experience.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and gRPC
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Experience with continuous integration
What Do you stand to Gain?
- A nearly unlimited room for career growth with support along the way
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary
- Competitive Salary
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Insurance Made Simple