This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our client is looking to hire a Commercial Manager who who is an enthusiastic leader, keen to contribute to the company’s growth by generating high quality demands for the commercial team. The ideal Commercial Manager must have worked within manufacturing distribution, ecommerce, or multi-level marketing sales space and have a solid understanding of B2B/SME sales and agent network management.
What do you need to be considered successful?
As the Commercial Manager, you will oversee business development efforts on behalf of the company. You will be responsible for the following:
- Create, develop, and exploit commercial opportunities to increase the company’s income through existing and potential new clients with whom you will target, initiate, and develop business relationship.
- Ensure that management is constantly appraised of the commercial activity, market opportunities, status, trends and business developments.
- Develop strategies to realize commercial opportunities and minimize risks to the business.
- Produce and deliver a sales action plan which supports the company’s strategic objectives, achieving sales targets and using initiative to take corrective measures as needed.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s portfolio and working knowledge of competitor products/services.
- Provides ad-hoc and on-going decision support to the management by engaging in data analysis, risk/return analysis, research and market assessment activities for varying business scenarios.
- Identify new market opportunities, taking the lead on constructing a robust and successful business proposal that secure new deals, contracts and long-term relationships. Obtain support from management to finalise recommendations and negotiations strategy.
- Navigating the business through the startup space, while enhancing specific competencies and development phases.
- Drive sales performance through implementation of sales and marketing initiatives, achieve targets
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key and potential clients, interacting with business partners and provide expert knowledge and support to ensure operational excellence and standard application of operating standards.
How Important are you to the bottom-line?
You will work on everything from winning new client contracts to developing marketing and growth strategies and campaigns. You will also build and maintain relationships with current and prospective clients in order to keep business growth opportunities in the pipeline.
Biggest problem-solving duties on the job
In this role, you will be primarily accountable for creating strategic sales plans that capitalize on the market/industry opportunities and aggressively hunt new business opportunities to drive volume and value targets.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in B2B / SME Sales, FMCG, Manufacturing Distribution or Multi-level marketing sales
- Strong and precise communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced knowledge of G Suite products, MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrable track record of high performance in a sales environment
- Experience running Agent networks is essential.
- Intrinsically motivated by the mission of Sabi
- Have a hunter mentality, ready to aggressively drive sales with both existing and new clients
- Results-orientated and pragmatic with exceptional quantitative and analytical ability and attention to detail
- Driven, independent thinker and leader who can juggle multiple projects simultaneously with fast-changing priorities
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency
- Strategic thinker with the ability to understand market and business intelligence to make informed choices about business development
- A focus on execution. Willing and able to get hands dirty.
- Flexibility to roll up your sleeves and attack problems and projects as they arise, where you will need to set out a clear structure, method and outcomes yourself
- Comfortable and effective in managing and communicating with stakeholders based remotely.
- Able to travel on short notice
What Do you stand to Gain?
- A nearly unlimited room for career growth with support along the way
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary
- Competitive Salary
Your application has been successfully submitted.