This job is no longer accepting applications.
Casava is a licensed insurtech startup building the future of insurance. They are using technology and finance to improve the quality of life for minimum wages earners, by providing world-class affordable and accessible insurance.
Casava is the first and only insurance company in Nigeria providing an undeniably essential service — Employment Insurance. A much-needed safety net for millions of workers who are at risk of losing their most essential asset — their income.
About The Role
Casava is currently looking to hire a Growth Manager who will lead customer acquisition and retention across all channels. Working with their CEO, Product and Design teams, you will conceive, manage, analyze, and optimize campaigns to drive the overall customer growth in line with our brand strategy and financial goals. You'll be in charge of the strategy, roadmap, and execution of key growth product initiatives and digital acquisition and growth for the company.
What do you need to be considered successful?
To be able to will define the company’s growth plan, you need to make sure the right data infrastructure is in place. You be responsible for the following:
- Lead team to create and implement strategic marketing initiatives (short-term & long-term) across various marketing functions including performance marketing, events, social media marketing, product marketing and partnerships
- Define and execute growth marketing strategy, rigorously monitor results, and scale successful marketing programs
- Own all lead generation efforts (SEO, SEA, Display Advertising, etc), email marketing and website conversion optimization efforts
- Works cross-functionally with the customer support, engineering, business development and finance teams on customer behaviour analytics, implementing possible improvements on their products, executing marketing plans to ensure designated business goals are met and planning the team’s quarterly marketing budget respectively.
- Select photography, artwork, designs, and other visual elements for layout
- Coordinate multiple projects simultaneously to produce quality content and meet team’s deadlines
- Present creative concepts and finished projects to Head of Growth and/or Social media and community manager for reviews
How important are you to the bottom-line?
As the Growth Manager, your job has three core components: first, to define the company’s growth plan, second, to coordinate and execute growth programs, and third, to optimize the revenue funnel.
The Biggest Problem Solving Duties On the Job
As the Growth Manager, you must master statistical reasoning, understand how to design effective experiments, and develop a quantitative intuition for interpreting user experience data. In addition to technical expertise, you will bring creative thinking to all marketing campaign planning.
What do you need to have done In your career?
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Prior experience in a similar role with a solid track record of success.
- Strong experience in Growth Hacking, Social Media Marketing, managing demand generation & the customer acquisition funnel and performance marketing.
- Self-starter with the ability to execute under deadlines.
- Experience in a startup culture is a plus
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- A passion for innovation and building a great product
What Do you stand to Gain?
- A nearly unlimited room for career growth with support along the way
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary
- Competitive Salary
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Insurance Made Simple