This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the role
Our client is looking to hire a Growth Lead who will be responsible for building growth product experiences and plans in order to grow their business. You'll be in charge of the strategy, roadmap, and execution of key growth product initiatives and digital acquisition and growth for the company.
What do you need to be considered successful?
To be able to define the company’s growth plan, you need to make sure the right data infrastructure is in place. You be responsible for the following:
- Own the company’s revenue goals.
- Build and own the company’s growth model.
- Create new extraordinary ways of user acquisition and work to acquire our first 1,000, 10,000, and 50,000+ customers.
- Develop a deep understanding of our (prospective) users and their motivations.
- Become an expert on our customer acquisition channels, funnels, and marketing stack.
- Own the marketing budget, and allocate optimally across tools and channels.
- Identify and prioritize growth experiments - e.g. optimize existing channels, and discover new ones.
- Establish a growth habit and culture of experimentation. Work with the team to prioritize and implement growth experiments.
- Lead the charge on building a data-driven culture, including instrumentation and attribution.
- Work closely with the product team to refine UX, copy, and messaging.
- Steward the company brand and voice; ensure consistency in all our communication.
- Manage and continue to build out the growth/marketing team.
How important are you to the bottom-line?
As the Growth Team Lead, your job has three core components: first, to define the company’s growth plan, second, to coordinate and execute growth programs, and third, to optimize the revenue funnel. You will also define and create the systems to capture important data to inform the decisions of customers and partners.
The Biggest Problem Solving Duties On the Job
You will ensure the delivery of their products commercial goals through digital awareness, adoption, usage and GTM strategies (includes competitive strategy). As the Growth Team Lead, you must master statistical reasoning, understand how to design effective experiments, and develop a quantitative intuition for interpreting user experience data.
What do you need to have done In your career?
- 7+ years of agent banking experience; 5+ years of experience leading a growth team and regional managers.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution in a marketing discipline
- An MBA or other advanced degree (preferred).
- Proven track record of building, bringing to market and scaling digital products and services.
- Significant experience in marketing or user acquisition and growth experience proliferating consumer-facing digital products and services.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively: analyze, synthesize, recommend and take actions.
- A passion for growth marketing and driving customer adoption.
- Experience working in a start-up environment is desirable
What do you stand to gain?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible Work hours
- The opportunity to work with great minds.
- Being part of a small, super-dedicated group of very skilled and fun people
Your application has been successfully submitted.