This job is no longer accepting applications.
Casava is a licensed insurtech startup building the future of insurance. They are using technology and finance to improve the quality of life for minimum wages earners, by providing world-class affordable and accessible insurance.
Casava is the first and only insurance company in Nigeria providing an undeniably essential service — Employment Insurance. A much-needed safety net for millions of workers who are at risk of losing their most essential asset — their income.
About The Role
Casava is currently looking to hire a Communication Specialist who will join their marketing team and support marcomms efforts by driving awareness, customer engagement and acquisition on their social media channels. If you are a result-oriented person who is creative, excellent with content creation and would love to work in the tech startup space, they’d like to meet you.
What do you need to be considered successful?
You will act as the face and voice of their brand and manage all community communications. You should be a people person with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online conversations with our community. You will also be responsible for:
- Build and manage Casava’s social media presence with a focus on Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Develop and post creative content across our social media platforms to grow and engage their community and maintain an interactive relationship between Casava and its consumers.
- Work closely with the content and design team to create content that educates and engages their audience
- Develop and execute social media campaigns in line with the marketing strategy
- Be the brand’s voice and responsible for delivering quality customer experience on their social channels
- Measure, analyze and report the results of social media initiatives and make recommendations for marketing campaigns, products and content.
How Important Are you to the bottom-line
As a Communications Specialist, you will take ownership of Casava’s media platforms, plan communications campaigns and ensure a delightful customer experience on these platforms. Continuing the drumbeat to grow community members, with bigger targets in the pipeline.
Biggest Problem-Solving duties on The Job
You will ensure that all aspects of interactions with their community are aligned with the wider communications strategy and business values. You will ensure content and communications align to the business master brand/tone of voice and are delivered within agreed budgets and timeframes.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Has 1-2 years of B2C social media working experience
- Possesses strong organizational skills
- Has proven content creation experience
- Is great with written and verbal communication
- Has a passion for storytelling, content creation and is social media savvy
- Is a “people person” with experience in a customer-facing role
- Is a creative with a good eye for design
- Is well engaged and active on social media as an individual
- Has good knowledge of social media listening and monitoring
- Is an all-round team player
What Do you stand to Gain?
- A nearly unlimited room for career growth with support along the way
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary
- Competitive Salary
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Insurance Made Simple