This job is no longer accepting applications.
Healthlane’s mission is to give everyone access to world-class healthcare, enabling longer and healthier lives. They are investing in technology and building tools to simplify how people understand, track and optimize their health.
About the role
They are looking to hire Software developers who will manage the entire software development lifecycle - to analyze the needs, and then design, test and develop software to meet those needs. You will also manage the support systems required to effectively run their organization. If you’re passionate about translating code into user-friendly apps, they would like to meet you.
What do you need to be considered successful?
You will work alongside the software development team, on projects that are being developed at Healthlane. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with the Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
How Important are you to the bottom line?
You will be working with other engineers and the Product team to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications. Ultimately, you will be responsible to help design and build the next generation of our mobile and desktop applications.
Biggest problem-solving duties on the job
You will be a key contributor to design, architecture, and technology-related decisions. To ensure effective and consistent operation, you will establish, communicate, and implement engineering and development policies, practices, standards, and security measures.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store or the Android market
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (MySQL, MongoDB, Firebase), web servers ( Apache, Nginx) and UI/UX design
- Experience with Flutter for mobile app development
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Work primarily from their Lagos office. Available to relocate immediately if not based in Lagos
- Available to start immediately
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure; time management skills.
- Empathy and a genuine desire to live healthily and solve our customer’s problems.
What do you stand to gain?
- Great salary
- Exceptional working environment, colleagues, and resources
- Assistance with relocation
- International sick care insurance for you, spouse, kids
- Paid holidays
- World-class training
- Healthlane goodies, etc.
Your application has been successfully submitted.