This job is no longer accepting applications.
Subomi Plumptre Incorporated (Spincorp) is the knowledge brand of Subomi Plumptre. Its products include courses, books, coaching, speaking, social media content and brand endorsements.
About the role
They are looking to hire a Business Manager who will lead their company’s operations and employees. You will develop and implement business strategies that will ensure the growth of the company. You will sell products and actively drive projects to grow their knowledge brand and charity.
What do you need to be considered successful?
You will introduce processes that will liberate Subomi Plumptre from the mundane, so they are free to create uniquely. You will also be responsible for the following:
1. Business Development
Subomi Plumptre Inc.
- Develop new profit-focused ideas & products for Subomi Plumptre Incorporated to grow the brand and business
- Execute, drive and sell existing and new products
- Develop strategic partnerships
- Ensure proper financial records
Subomi Plumptre Trust
- Drive the projects of the charity, Subomi Plumptre Trust3
- Develop quarterly Board reports and ensure proper financial records
- Manage third-party partner relationships at the charity
2. Operations & Staff Leadership
- Document processes and structures at Subomi Plumptre Incorporated and Subomi Plumptre Trust.
- Identify additional staffing requirements, where needed. (Current staff include an Executive
- Assistant and Project Manager. Current outsourced roles include Design, Video Production and Web Management.)
- Mentor staff and promote continuous learning & development
- Ensure staff/contractors deliver on their stated job descriptions
- Provide quality control for all deliverables
- Perform quarterly staff appraisals
- Provide high-level support for the Director’s executive responsibilities
How Important are you to the bottom-line?
You will develop and effectively manage all people, processes, and documentation at Subomi Plumptre Incorporated and Subomi Plumptre Trust.
Biggest problem-solving duties on the job
In this role, you will be required to provide quality assurance for all staff output at Subomi Plumptre Incorporated and Subomi Plumptre Trust.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Character and extreme discretion
- Energy, passion and drive• Intellect & creativity
- Growth mindset
- Cultural intelligence, exposure and great taste
- Exceptional administrative capacity & culture of using to-do-lists, schedules and calendars
- Attention to detail and the ability to keep accurate records & documentation
- Highly developed relationship skills
- Excellent communication skills especially via online channels
- Structured thinking and a habit of using initiative and taking decisions
- Advanced writing & proofreading skills
What do you stand to gain?
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits on confirmation
- Annual housing allowance beginning a year after confirmation
- Laptop, phone and Internet
- Provision for out-of-station costs
- Staff-only investment opportunities at Volition
- A high degree of autonomy & flexibility
Your application has been successfully submitted.