This job is no longer accepting applications.
Edukoya is Building Africa’s largest learning platform that offers personalized solutions to the educational needs of the continent regardless of Age and status. With their robust AI operating system, they are looking to bridge the gap and disparities in education and use technology to have a significant impact on educational equity. They are using data-driven AI technology to reach the next generation of students in Africa, helping learners reach their goals in the most efficient way.
About The Role
They are looking to hire a creative copywriter who loves all things content and digital. One who is passionate about education and is excited about taking complex concepts and making them easy to understand for various audiences.
What do you need to be considered successful?
You should have experience writing and copy-editing a variety of different types of content (e.g web pages, mobile applications, marketing emails, landing pages, e-books, and articles) and a solid understanding of the content publishing process. You will also be responsible for:
- You will write and edit copy for a variety of projects across all platforms (including print, web, mobile, video, and social media).
- Working closely with the subject pods and product teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging that resonates with students across channels.
- Proposing new and dynamic copy concepts for students
- Participate in multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines.
- Stay abreast of education trends and best practices.
- Simplify complex concepts across multiple subjects for students across different levels of understanding.
- Interpreting creative direction and technical information and turning them into persuasive copy concepts.
How Important are you to the bottom line?
You will be responsible for producing and publishing relevant content for Edukoya. You will take complex, technical concepts and explain them to students, but also write technically enough to engage professionals.
Biggest problem-solving duties on the job
You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with specific, strict deadlines, whilst collaborating with other key members on cross-functional teams.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in communication or marketing from a top University.
- 2+ Years of Experience producing copy for print and digital media channels.
- Exceptional skill in social media writing, including the use of hashtags and relevant acronyms.
- Preferred experience with SEO concepts and social media marketing.
- Creativity, adaptability, and the ability to work collaboratively with a team.
What Do you stand to Gain?
- A high level of independence for you to foster and grow as an individual.
- Competitive Remuneration.
Your application has been successfully submitted.