Sales Leads (Kaduna, PH , Ondo, Abuja , Kano)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our client is looking to hire Sales Leads who will drive business growth within the enterprise and corporate sectors at regional/state levels. The role would involve developing strategies for the acquisition of new customers and corporate accounts while managing the relationship with existing customers to maximize profitability and revenues.
What do you need to be considered successful?
You will be responsible for large projects sales within the key verticals. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Develop the strategy for business expansion in states in line with the organization’s goals and strategy.
- Develop and successfully execute sales strategies to exceed the sales and profitability targets across key verticals.
- Increase the business revenue through business expansion and foster profitability by building strategic relationships with key stakeholders.
- Applies technical expertise, excellent market and business management skills necessary for dealing with specific, high-level target audiences.
- Redefine, create, manage and track specific business plans/actions through regular meetings and reviews with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to understand the customer’s technical and application needs, in order to promote the appropriate offer that best meets the customer requirements
- Ability to build an environment and relationship of trust and credibility with customers, understanding customer’s needs, and to position their needs in the value chain and competitive environment (market and competitors).
- Ability to deliver compelling presentations that can address customer’s needs and requirements.
- Ability to effectively work with other departments, such as finance, marketing, project and customer experience, to coordinate efforts to achieve the best results.
- Provide feedback regarding market trends, pricing and competition to commercial operations – including win/loss analysis
How Important are you to the bottom line?
You will lead and manage all sales operations and oversees activities within your jurisdiction. Your key objective is to grow incremental and new sales for the business while simultaneously reducing customer turnover.
Biggest problem-solving duties on the job
You should be persuasive and able to build rapport with customers. You should be adept at negotiating terms of sale with customers, and demonstrate exceptional communication, leadership, and customer service skills.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- A university degree in Engineering, IT, or Business related degree.
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience within market segments & industry, preferably FMCG.
- Experience working with a pool of Agent Networks
- Strong Business analytics, commercial skills, and proven sales track record.
- Ability to evaluate and target potential customers (penetration, attractiveness, accessibility), in order to best allocate resources, verify opportunities and build customer action/ business plan.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience in acquiring new customers, accounts and fostering relationships with C-level stakeholders.
- Experience in managing sales and orders targets.
What Do you stand to Gain?
- A nearly unlimited room for career growth with support along the way.
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary.
- Competitive Salary.
Your application has been successfully submitted.