Customer Operations Analyst
Koa facilitates high volume savings while democratizing access to financial products for customers across Africa by encouraging smart financial behaviour and focusing on a passive savings approach that allows users to effortlessly grow their money. By focusing on technology, gamification and user experience, Koa aims to target millions of customers who were previously unable to access Financial Products.
About The Role
Koa is looking for motivated and talented individuals to join their team. The goal of this internship is to fill gaps in Customer Success and better prepare you for a future career in Customer Success / Key Account Management.
What do you need to be considered successful?
You will be working closely with a supervisor and other colleagues who will provide you with real hands-on projects and daily tasks. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Support customers in all 3 stages of our funnel: (i) Onboard customers onto Koa (ii)Get customers verified on Koa (iii) Get customers saving on Koa.
- Develop a customer-centric approach to all issues escalated by customers.
- Support the customer success operations of Koa.
- Flag essential areas that need to be improved/worked on and proactively work towards remediating them.
- Turning conversations into insights for the business e.g by collating feedback about the product to ensure that we’re in line with our customers
- Update customer FAQs and create other training materials based on trends in customer queries.
- Maintain documentation of customer feedback and implement improvements with the broader team.
- Helping customers feel more comfortable with the Koa app.
What you need to have done in your Career
- Experience in the customer success role.
- Understanding of tools and best practices used within the industry – Intercom, Whatsapp, Telegram, etc.
- Clear communicator and good listener with the ability to speak empathetically to consumers about issues encountered.
- Solution driven mindset - proactiveness in resolving issues and ensuring that customer experience is above expectation.
- Proactivity and resourcefulness in every step of the process.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Slack, Notion, Google Suite.
- Ability to work independently and remotely, i.e. have a laptop and a quiet space
- Fluent Swahili; proficiency in English.
- Experience working with a startup or a proactive team.
- Emotionally intelligent, humble, and excited to work within a diverse team.
What Do you stand to Gain?
- Work with exceptionally smart and ambitious individuals.
- Learn something new every day - whether it's about your line of work or the industry in general.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Opportunity to grow within the company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.