Senior HR Manager
EHA Clinics is a world-class comprehensive health care service provider located in Nigeria. They aim to bridge the gap between patients and healthcare services in any setting: the clinic, the home or through innovative online and mobile solutions. They are on a mission to deliver quality health care that is accessible, effective, and affordable. By leveraging technology and an exceptional team they provide a superior experience, improved outcomes, and reduced pricing for their individual, family, and business members.
They provide their members with seamless access to a comprehensive healthcare network with conveniently integrated services for routine medical care, laboratory, pharmacy, optometry, dental, urgent care, and specialist care.
About the role
They are looking to hire a Senior HR Manager who will help create a healthy work environment for EHA Clinics employees, so as to achieve employee satisfaction and promote a better work environment. Initiative, ownership, data-driven decision making, and leadership development will be key differentiators in both the selection process and the successful execution of the roles and responsibilities of this key position.
What Do you need to do to be considered successful?
As the Senior HR Manager, you will be responsible for developing a world-class employee experience throughout the entire employee lifecycle. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Supervise the HR team and ensure the goals set are met.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Discuss the career development paths of employees with managers.
- Identify training needs, and prepare training programs and budget, as the need arises
- Monitor, measure and report on HR issues, opportunities, and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales.
- Develop and implement HR strategy aligned to the business objectives.
- Create company policies that will encourage a healthy work environment.
- Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment.
- Develop compensation and benefits plans.
- Oversee the recruitment and hiring process of new employees.
- Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process.
- Create and continually improve offer letters and contracts of employment, whilst managing the timely distribution of such documents.
- Manage the collation of references and security clearance as it applies to respective roles.
- Monitor HR metrics e.g., turnover rates and cost-per-hire.
- Organize learning and development programs.
- Review the budget for the department and ensure it is being adhered to.
- Evaluate the performance of HR employees and give constructive feedback.
- Ensure the HR department addresses employees’ requests and grievances in a timely manner.
- Maintain HR procedures that comply with labour regulations.
- Update the company server with timely, relevant forms, policies, and procedures to always ensure accessibility for employees.
- Manage a training plan that details required training that is delivered within the agreed/specific timescales and ensure outcomes are appropriately measured and reported.
- Ensure training activities meet and integrate with company strategies and policies.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- Assist and advise management on HR policies, practices, procedures, and issues.
- Represent the company in a positive, professional manner always.
How Important are you to the bottom line?
You will have overall responsibility for directing the efforts in human resources, recruiting, diversity & inclusion, learning & development, and various cultural initiatives of EHA.
Key Performance Indicators
Your success in this role will be measured by:
- Average employee performance rating
- % Accuracy of employee records
- Average response time to enquiries
- Adherence to performance cycle timeliness
- Training ROI
- % Employee productivity rate and satisfaction
- Average cost per hire and time to hire
- No. of vacancies% of available job descriptions
- % Turnover rate
- No. of disciplinary issues
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Minimum of 8 years previous relevant experience
- Professional Certification in HR such as CIPM, SHRM
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Admin, Social Sciences, Humanities, Psychology, or a related field
- Strong command over HR management software like applicant tracking systems, payroll systems, etc.
- Knowledge of the Labour and Employment legislation; The Nigerian Labour Law and HR best practices
- Experience in benefits and compensation programs administration
- Experience with HR Management Software (e.g., ATS, payroll systems)
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word etc.), Asana, Google sheets
- Ability to develop as well as maintain long-term employee relations
- Experience with competitive talent acquisition
What Do you stand to Gain?
- A nearly unlimited room for career growth with support along the way
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary
- Competitive Salary
Your application has been successfully submitted.