Senior Marketing Communications Coordinator
EHA Clinics is a world-class comprehensive health care service provider located in Nigeria. They aim to bridge the gap between patients and healthcare services in any setting: the clinic, the home or through innovative online and mobile solutions. They are on a mission to deliver quality health care that is accessible, effective, and affordable. By leveraging technology and an exceptional team they provide a superior experience, improved outcomes, and reduced pricing for their individual, family, and business members.
They provide their members with seamless access to a comprehensive healthcare network with conveniently integrated services for routine medical care, laboratory, pharmacy, optometry, dental, urgent care, and specialist care.
About the role
They are looking to hire a Senior Marketing Communications Coordinator. You will be responsible for all aspects of corporate communications and demand generation for the clinics, their programs, and services.
What Do you need to do to be considered successful?
To be successful as the Senior Marketing Communications Coordinator, you will perform the following responsibilities in relation to all clinics which will include but are not limited to:
- Lead communications planning, strategy, and execution for all the Clinics’ programs and services, including the REACH community health program.
- Develop and implement strategies to raise the profile of EHA Clinics and the services provided.
- Work with the Chief of Staff to coordinate and manage special marketing/communication events, projects and publications.
- Partner with the Executive and Senior Management teams to create marketing plans aligned to the organization’s objectives.
- Provide training and marketing leadership and act as a marketing subject matter expert for the senior management team and medical team.
- Keep abreast of competition and its collateral, advertising, and marketing efforts, and evolving digital and marketing trends.
Digital Marketing & Content Management
- Facilitate social media engagement and update content in local digital channels.
- Develop and execute promotion campaigns via digital advertising channels.
- Engage in proactive online reputation management by reviewing relevant client comments (positive or negative) in social media channels and work with internal teams to respond accordingly.
- Manage the content of websites and social media channels.
- Produce regular email newsletters and client communications.
- Plan and execute content production in liaison with internal team and vendors (video, infographic, visuals, web articles, etc.)
Public Relations and Visual Asset Management
- Develop a comprehensive media engagement and PR plan per quarter.
- Lead impactful PR strategy activities to drive quality press coverage through media engagement, in alignment with communications objectives.
- Maintain a comprehensive list of local media contacts, with particular emphasis on health influencers and bloggers.
- Write and distribute all media advisories, media pitches and press releases for the Clinics.
- Manage the execution of events, community/government relations activities, and press promotional activities.
- Support the coordination of photography for advertising, collateral and public relations purposes.
Direct Marketing and Collateral Development
- Oversee development of customer-facing materials (brochures, posters, banners, etc.), and manage approval processes.
- Understand brand strategies and ensure all communications align accordingly across all products and services.
- Directly manage marketing vendors and suppliers.
How Important are you to the bottom line?
The Senior Marketing and Communications Coordinator plays an important role in enabling the success of marketing efforts in a dynamic, diverse, and growing brand.
The biggest problem-solving duties on the Job
You will be required to develop and implement communications strategies and work with internal and external partners to develop and manage communication tools and marketing projects.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- 6 - 8 years of experience in communications, public relations, marketing, branding or related disciplines
- Excellent writing, editing, grammar, and proofreading
- Strong working knowledge of all forms of communication (print and digital)
- Proven success in crafting messaging and maintaining brand voice
- Experience in managing digital platforms (Hootsuite, MailChimp, Google Ads, Analytics etc.)
- Proven success in growing social media audiences
- Demonstrated ability to organize and handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in team environments and closely with senior management
- Proficiency in Google Suite with a working knowledge of Odoo
- Experience with healthcare or services marketing is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, media, or similar discipline
- Must demonstrate excellent marketing communications skills and knowledge
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in executing tactics
- Professional certifications, qualifications and memberships (CIM, ANIPR, APCON etc.) are a plus
What do you stand to Gain?
- Competitive salary scale based on surveys from top private hospitals in Nigeria. Salary is negotiable but performance-based.
- Health Insurance: EHA Clinics will cover medical expenses for yourself, your spouse, and up to two dependents. Further details are contained in the Nigeria Addendum to the EHA Clinics Employee Handbook.
- Group Life Assurance: EHA Clinics provides life insurance for you as our employees. This insurance is payable in the event of your death. The effective date of coverage will be upon successful completion of your probationary period.
- Group & Personal Accident: EHA Clinics provides Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (ADD) for you as our employee. AD&D covers death by accidental means (rather than natural causes) and dismemberment. The effective date of coverage is your hire date.
- Pension: EHA Clinics supports employee retirement preparation and investment by paying a 10% pension contribution on top of the statutory pension contribution of 8% that is already factored into your salary.
- Annual Leave: You are entitled to 21 days paid annual leave accrued at 1.75 days/month. Employees may begin scheduling leave with their direct supervisor upon successful completion of their probationary period.
Your application has been successfully submitted.