Chief Information Security Officer
Building technology that results in Financial happiness is what Teamapt promises and they have been supporting financial institutions and businesses in attaining financial happiness since 2015. Financial Happiness might seem vague but it basically means being able to provide banks with technological support needed to create good experiences for their customers and meeting their business needs.
Through their products, they’re helping leading commercial banks in Nigeria remove their pain points when it comes to digital banking solutions.
About The Role
Teamapt is looking to hire a dynamic Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) who will be primarily responsible for the day-to-day cybersecurity activities and the mitigation of cybersecurity risks. You will Oversee the development, implementation, and enforcement of information security standards and procedures.
What do you need to do to be considered successful?
You will be tasked with ensuring that all information systems are functioning correctly regarding security policy. You will also be In charge of IT risk evaluations, audits, and security incident investigation. You will be responsible for the following:
- Shall be responsible for the day-to-day cybersecurity activities and the mitigation of cybersecurity risks.
- Creating and implementing a strategy for the deployment of information security technologies.
- Performing IT security risk assessments and reporting on ways to minimize threats.
- Monitoring security vulnerabilities and hacking threats in network and host systems.
- Tracking latest IT security innovations and keeping abreast of lathe test cyber security technologies.
- Ensuring business continuity.
- Communicating with key stakeholders about IT security threats.
- Implementing an effective process for the reporting of security incidents.
- Overseeing the investigation of reported security breaches.
- Developing strategies to handle security incidents and trigger investigations
- Managing the IT security team, security experts and advisors.
- Complying with the latest regulations and compliance requirements.
- Championing and educating the organization about the latest security strategies and technologies.
How Important are you to the bottom line?
You will drive the IT security strategy and implementation forward whilst protecting the business from security threats and cyber-attacks, and ensures operational compliance to all relevant standards and regulations like PCI-DSS and ISO 20001.
The biggest problem-solving duties on the Job
Typically, you’d commandeer the team that guards Teamapt against unauthorized access, cyber-attacks, and other potential security threats. You will also ensure compliance with best security measures on an organizational level and also look into reported breaches. Just imagine yourself being the “lord commander of the nights’ watch” for one of Africa’s most promising Fintech Co.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Minimum of 7 years Hands-on experience in networking, system administration, and security-related disciplines.
- Must possess any or a combination of Masters in Cyber/Information Security, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), and Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certifications with in-depth experience in Information Technology.
- High-quality organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities.
- Analytical mind capable of managing numerous information sources and providing data analysis reports to senior management.
What do you stand to gain?
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary.
- Competitive Remuneration
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Creating financial Services for the underserved