This job is no longer accepting applications.
Think of a seamless way to manage every aspect of your business as an entrepreneur and You get Prospa. Prospa is bridging the gap between underserved microbusinesses and access to banking services. They’ve been tagged a Neobank for small businesses and have built an ecosystem that supports business owners beyond banking, their platform also has inventory management, employee and vendor management, an e-commerce store, and payroll features.
About The Role
Prospa is looking to hire a highly organized and versatile Executive assistant that will support the CEO to improve performance and help manage his itinerary while providing critical support functions.
What do you need to do to be considered successful?
You should have an eye for anticipating needs and designing processes to meet these needs. You will also be responsible for :
- Help the CEO prioritize and be efficient in comms.
- Help the CEO hire people.
- Proactively manage, assess, and predict the day-to-day needs of the CEO to ensure he is prepared for all meetings and events.
- Make recommendations for the CEO with regard to his time management, prioritization, delegation, and organization.
- Support the operations and culture of various Prospa teams.
- Contribute to team meetings and offsites by assisting with the production of materials and pre-reads, taking notes, and tracking action items.
- Partner with the CEO to track key project milestones as well as progress against the personal, team, and company goals/targets.
- Establish new—and improve existing—administrative systems and processes.
- Assist with ad hoc projects, events, and travel arrangements as needed.
How Important are you to the bottom-line?
You’ll act as a consigliere to the CEO and perform tasks critical to the success of both long and short-term ambitions of the Office. You should be able to seamlessly interloop between teams and be able to gather insights that simplify decision-making.
The biggest problem solving duties on the Job
A critical aspect of this role is your versatility to be able to wear multiple hats efficiently and also being flexible or agile enough to respond to changes in business needs.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Deep experience supporting a CEO, COO, President, or senior C-level executive at a technology company going through significant growth.
- Excellent with time management and able to quickly shift tasks and priorities as needed.
- A knack for working across various roles and teams in a fast-paced, changing environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient.
- To communicate, perform, and react well under pressure or ambiguity.
- Enjoy optimizing processes to make them more efficient.
- Adept at handling sensitive information and situations with care and confidence.
- Able to anticipate and respond to the needs of others before they arise.
- You have experience in a high-growth technology startup.
What Do you stand to Gain?
- Competitive Salary.
- Medical cover.
- Wellness perks.
- Paid time off (leave days).
- Work tools.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Business Banking For Entrepreneurs