Sales and Partnership Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Intron Health is a San Francisco-based Startup that helps Public hospitals across the developing world transition from paper to electronic information systems through a creative combination of speech transcription, ridiculously simple and intuitive software, smart and efficient hardware, and effective onsite support. Through their massive and audacious data digitization initiative, they want to be Africa’s largest repository of health data, advising and partnering with governments, and international agencies.
They will bring thoughtful automation, artificial intelligence, and long-overdue infrastructure to their Hospitals, reducing the stress, inefficiency, and anxiety that plague their hospitals. Although their first pilot hospitals are in the picturesque city of Ibadan, they will scale quickly across and outside Nigeria into other countries in sub-Saharan Africa and beyond.
About the role
They are looking to hire a Sales and Partnership Lead that will be responsible for researching and pursuing new business leads, and leveraging existing partnerships for the growth of their business. You will support the business to achieve revenue targets in line with their corporate objectives and ensure that the value of customers/markets created will propel them to achieve their stated long term strategic objectives. You will report directly to the President/CEO.
The contract is for an initial 6 months. Transitions to full-time/permanent based on performance, mutual fit, and scale of the business. The role will be initially 100% remote.
What do you need to be considered successful?
Intron Health is looking for talented, driven individuals who possess the ability to:
- Identify, define, attract, convince and convert prospects for new business
- Follow up and engage existing leads
- Manage the entire roadmap Close Deals
- Obtain appointments with key clinical decision-makers
- Schedule product demonstrations and product trials
- Educate clinical leaders/executives on new technology
- Conduct exceptional presentations
- Generate new business through prospecting over the phone and in a territory
- Talk to customers and prospects via email, chat, and phone
- Develop strong relationships with key decision-makers, authorities and people with influence
- Structure and scale the lead generation pipeline
How Important Are you to the bottom-line
You will manage the entire process from acquiring new businesses and follow-up on existing leads to the close of deals. You will be directly responsible for developing and executing strategies that will increase the sales and profit of the company. You will also ensure that the company achieves their revenue targets.
Biggest Problem-Solving duties on The Job
Build and maintain scalable relationships with clients, and have an eye for activation, retention and referral. You will represent the brand and ensure that new and existing partners experience a great relationship.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- 3+ years of demonstrable/proven success in a competitive business-to-business sales environment
- Healthcare sales exposure/experience (for example, clinical, pharmaceutical, medical device, etc)
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience interacting with and educating clinicians on new technology
- Passion for success
- Comfortable with frequent national and international travel
- Travel may be up to 75-80% for prospecting and meetings across the North, Southeast, South-South, and Southwest.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university (Postgraduate degree is a plus)
What do you stand to Gain?
- Competitive salary based on experience, qualifications, and cultural fit
- The role comes with life and health insurance
- Stock options and benefits like gym membership kicks in when the role is converted to full-time
- The role will offer flexible work hours, flexible work-from-home days, flexible paid time off (PTO) or vacation, and flexible sick/maternity/paternity leave.
Your application has been successfully submitted.