Agent Network Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the role
Our client, Sabi, is looking to hire an Agent Network Lead who will manage their network of agents across the country with an eye for growing the number of retailers on board their platform and driving knowledge management across the value chain.
What do you need to be considered successful?
Success in this role would require you to build an agent network that promotes growth and merchant acquisition on their platform. You will design and execute strategies for growing a vibrant and responsive agent network. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Management and acquisition of new and existing agents
- Monitor and drive growth through agent network acquisition and retention on a regular basis
- Ensure market expansion, penetration and coverage of the entire market.
- Provide oversight to team activities related to Network Development, Partnerships, Awareness and Marketing.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedure manuals for all activities related to Agent Network Development.
- Driving and management of agent network growth and expansion within Nigeria.
- Set up business roadmap, develop products and execute the marketing strategies for agents.
- Data Analysis for positioning and repositioning of team’s performance.
- Provide overall leadership, training to the team and enhance team performance to provide quality customer experience to the agents and aggregators.
- Monitor and render periodic reports and recommendations on Agent and Branch performance to key stakeholders and executive management.
- Collaborate with required stakeholders to conduct risk assessment reviews to identify and address operational and business risks.
- Design and implement strategic marketing initiatives to drive network growth and visibility
- Design and execute product promotion campaigns for Agents.
- Good understanding of the market & competition
How important are you to the bottom line?
You are a critical driver of growth as you will lay the foundation for an agent network that potentially serves millions of retailers across multiple cultural and geographical lines.
Biggest problem-solving duties on the job
You will bring your experience in building and scaling network initiatives to the fore on this role and build a national network that is able to accelerate growth and become partners in progress with merchants. If you relish the challenge of building something from the scratch then this role is for you.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Minimum of 10 years experience
- Proven experience designing an agent network from scratch
- Ability to think through difficult situations
- An impeccable commercial numbers understanding
- Excellent knowledge of finance, business development & sales
- Willing to travel across Nigeria
- Preferred experience would be a wholistic agent network with a combination of FMCG + Fintech and any others
What do you stand to gain?
- A nearly unlimited room for career growth with support along the way
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary
- Competitive Salary
Your application has been successfully submitted.