This job is no longer accepting applications.
Jetstream is a fast-growing logistics company with a vision to deliver a frictionless cross-border logistics experience to businesses in the fastest-growing economies in the world. Their product is an e-logistics operating system that breaks through silos in logistics verticals, and streamlines the distribution of trade support services like finance and insurance, for businesses that will define the next generation of African trade.
Ultimately, businesses across the African continent, from Cape Town to Cairo, Kumasi to Kinshasa, will use the Jetstream operating system to move things of value across fragmented borders with unprecedented speed and visibility.
About The Role
Jetstream is looking to hire an Enterprise Sales Manager who will work within the Nigeria team, collaborating to build and manage a robust pipeline of clients that will support Jetstream to meet its business needs in Nigeria.
What do you need to be considered successful?
In this role, you will be expected to do the following:
- Develop and grow the customer base in Nigeria and solidify existing relationships.
- Develop their long-term strategies and shorter-term plans to meet revenue goals.
- Manage a team of Sales Representatives in Nigeria.
- Take outbound marketing initiatives to gather leads.
- Create client proposals and coordinate quarterly business reviews.
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-Level Executives.
- Understand the product and solutions and be able to demonstrate our value
- proposition effectively to clients.
- Drive revenue growth & pipeline in Strategic and Enterprise accounts.
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending
- opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions.
How Important are you to the bottom line?
In this role, you will be instrumental in driving sales and managing a huge robust pipeline of clients towards meeting the business interest in Nigeria.
The biggest problem-solving duties on the job?
You will need knowledge or experience in global trade, supply chain shipping/maritime & logistics to set and achieve goals and metrics based on accurate data.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 6 - 8 years of sales experience.
- 2 - 3 years of management experience.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems (e.g. HubSpot, Zoho CRM).
What do you stand to gain?
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
Your application has been successfully submitted.