This job is no longer accepting applications.
Cassbana is a technology solution that builds financial identities for the underserved communities in Egypt through micro-lending and building a behaviour-based scoring system. Making them the future data-driven financial advisory collective.
They help millions of people to elevate their standards of living and literally foster the economic growth of the developing nations through providing accessible financial instruments.
Through their vast networks, they creatively collect data that helps them create a financial identity for the underserved and unbanked.
About the role
Cassbana is looking to hire a Product Manager who is passionate and ready to dedicate their time to solving complex problems in the financial world. Their team consists of world-class engineers with many years of experience who spend their life solving the most complex problems around the world. They are keen to welcome you on board, learn from you and share the best from our experience.
If you are excited to help millions of people to elevate their standards of living and literally foster economic growth of the developing nations through providing accessible financial instruments, they’d like to meet you! Your impact will be felt!
What do you need to be considered successful?
As a Product Manager, you will be a part of a value-stream aligned team developing Cassbana’s Financial System responsible for micro-lending. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Solving interesting and complex financial problems.
- Set the product roadmap and direction for core initiatives and company objectives.
- Work independently, deliver results end to end. Take responsibility for outcomes.
- Lead major components development with a relentless focus on user value
- Drive technical projects and provide leadership in an ever-changing environment
- Be a team player, understand Agile processes, learn, follow and improve the ways we work.
- Navigate a complex internal and external stakeholder group.
- Design and build highly scalable and robust systems.
- Backlog Management
How important are you to the bottom line?
You will define the product strategy and vision, and monitor the roadmap. You will as such, work closely with the engineering team, to ensure the delivery of superpower products that are in-line with the goals of Cassbana.
Biggest problem-solving duties on the job
Cassbana’s platform has massive growth potential. Their technology includes the most cutting edge techniques, tools, languages and frameworks. You will also work with a diverse set of individuals from different geographical locations, each bringing their experience and passion to make the most out of every day in Cassbana!
What do you need to have done in your career?
- 3+ years of professional experience in Product Management
- Experience building a product management, engineering and technology strategy
- Experience creating product roadmaps from conception to launch, driving product vision, defining go-to-market strategy, and leading design discussions
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high-quality solutions against aggressive roadmaps.
- Experience building high load, scalable and robust systems.
- Ability to go above your functional responsibilities and help to solve problems across departments and business verticals.
- Ability to achieve strategic goals and evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Effective communication & leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in rapid prototyping and other fast iteration methods for product development.
- Experience in building complex Product solutions.
- Knowledge of professional Product Management practices & processes including User Research, Brainstorming, Problem-solving, Strategic thinking, road mapping.
- Strong focus on delivering results, ability to think out of the box and beyond your area of responsibility.
- Understanding of Cloud Native environment, its details and ability to work in that
What do you stand to gain?
- Competitive Remuneration
- Work with a brilliant multinational team.
- Work on exciting projects that provides financial access to Africans
Your application has been successfully submitted.