Videography Lead - Pulse Sports
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Pulse is Africa’s leading innovative media company, reaching over 10 million monthly users in Nigeria also. Pulse also provides advertising reach and creative marketing solutions to many of Africa’s biggest brands.
Pulse Sports is a standalone Sports news & entertainment plaftorm being launched by Pulse Media, with the aim of becoming the number 1 online-first sports media brand in Nigeria, and later across Africa.
Video is a huge part of Pulse Sports' content strategy, in particular short, entertaining sports videos designed for social media platforms such as Instagram and TikTok.
The Videography Lead would be the key person defining the video strategy and project managing individual video projects. Ideally this person would have a deep knowledge of writing, shooting, and editing videos, and a passion for both sports and entertainment.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Help define and implement overall video strategy
- Manage at least 4 full-time staff and build a conducive working environment & team culture
- Support shooting and editing to ensure final product is the highest quality
- Deliver fresh sports/entertainment content on a daily basis - high volume output is essential
- Recruit and manage guest presenters and other part-time contractors
What we are looking for
- At least 5 years experience producing videos and managing video shoots
- Experience across various aspects of the video production process, including writing, shooting, and video editing
- Highly professional with strong project and budget management skills
- Wide range of industry contacts (both in sports and entertainment)
- Experience in entertainment industry and/or shooting for social media is a big advantage
Benefits of the role
- Competitive remuneration, including potential performance bonuses
- Health insurance & other benefits
- Massive career development opportunities and a highly talented team
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Building Africa's No.1 Sports Media Company