This job is no longer accepting applications.
Hash App lets US retail investors easily invest in both the US markets, and globally, especially in emerging markets stocks, bonds, and mutual funds starting with as little as $1 - think Robinhood to invest both in the US and globally.
Hashvest Inc is a US Fintech Start-Up founded by Immigrants of Africa origin. Hashvest Technologies Limited Nigeria; a subsidiary of Hash App provides Technology, Finance, Knowledge and Admin support services to Hashvest Inc.
About the role
They are looking to hire a Senior Python Developer who will take on the responsibility for their entire backend infrastructure. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring fault tolerance, and high performance to requests from the front-end.
What do you need to be considered successful?
- Design and build RESTful APIs for mobile and web frontend.
- Work closely with UX Designers, and Front-end Developers.
- Implement integrations with third-party service providers, including payments services, market data services, brokerage services etc.
- Participate in architectural, design and product discussions.
- Deploy to serverless environments such as AWS, Heroku and GCP.
- Work in an agile environment.
How Important are you to the bottom line?
The quality of their product depends largely on your expertise. You will work with other engineers and decision-makers to determine the backend architecture of their product.
The biggest problem-solving duties on the Job
You will be a key contributor to design, architecture, and technology-related decisions. The benchmark of success in this role would be your ability to work with design and business teams to build reliable backend infrastructure for Hashvest’s products across platforms. You are someone who is autonomous and capable of managing your schedule on your own.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- BSc/HND degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Experience developing robust RESTful APIs in a microservice architecture.
- At least 5 years of work experience with Django Framework.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- A keen eye for details, borderline perfectionist.
- Experience deploying Python applications into production, and maintaining high availability.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Strong knowledge of version control.
What do you stand to gain?
- Competitive Remuneration.
- Work with a brilliant multinational team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.