This job is no longer accepting applications.
Hash App lets US retail investors easily invest in both the US markets, and globally, especially in emerging markets stocks, bonds, and mutual funds starting with as little as $1 - think Robinhood to invest both in the US and globally.
Hashvest Inc is a US Fintech Start-Up founded by Immigrants of Africa origin. Hashvest Technologies Limited Nigeria; a subsidiary of Hash App provides Technology, Finance, Knowledge and Admin support services to Hashvest Inc.
About the role
They are looking to hire a Product Manager to work cross-functionally with their teams and help them in their mission to democratise access to the global financial market. If you’re a capable Product Manager who’s full of team spirit and looking for a new challenge, they want to hear from you!
What do you need to be considered successful?
You will be responsible for managing the roadmap, pricing, packaging, and documentation of their product. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Lead the end-to-end success of products from idea to launch.
- Own the product vision.
- Maintain and manage the product roadmap.
- Collaborate with engineering, design, and marketing teams.
- Develop & document requirements, specifications and use cases for new product features.
- Identify new areas for growth through quantitative search and UX studies.
- Analyze market trends and maintain an awareness of competitor activity.
- Provide support to the sales and marketing teams by communicating product features and functionality.
- Serve as the face of the product within the company, and act as the point person to lead.
- Determine your teams’ metrics for success.
- Own the customer knowledge and communicate it with development teams.
How important are you to the bottom line?
You will define the product strategy and vision, and monitor the roadmap. You will as such, work closely with the engineering team, to ensure the delivery of superpower products that are in line with the goals of Hashvest.
Biggest problem-solving duties on the job
You will seamlessly weave between cross-functional teams in order to build and grow a wide range of products with a growth mindset while being able to communicate product vision to non-technical stakeholders.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- At least 4 years experience as a Product Manager.
- Experience taking products from idea to market.
- Proven ability to communicate cross-functionally.
- A team player who is great at building professional working relationships.
- A self-starter who works well both collaboratively and as an individual contributor.
- Experience with data-driven decision making, and a highly analytical approach to prioritization.
- Empathy, and a genuine desire to solve our customer’s problems.
What do you stand to gain?
- Competitive Remuneration.
- Work with a brilliant multinational team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.