People Development Manager
About the role
Our client is looking to hire a People Development Manager who will design and execute strategies that develop the skills and knowledge of their employees. You will also develop learning and performance programs that align with the company’s objectives
You should show a keen interest in the learning and growth of others and possess impeccable communication skills.
What do you need to be considered successful?
You should have a thorough understanding of the various units of their business and the specific training requirements. You will be responsible for the following:
- Create and implement learning strategies and programs that align with the company’s objectives
- Develop a system to assess and manage the performance of the employees
- Identify individual and organizational development needs and address adequately
- Design and Implement various training techniques across the company, including e-learning, coaching, job-shadowing, workshop
- Evaluate the success of development plans and optimize the process so that employees can make the most of learning opportunities
- Work closely with other managers across the organisation and have a full understanding of their units and training requirements
- Have an awareness of the allocated budget and an ability to find solutions in order to implement the required training
- Hire and oversee training and L&D Specialists
How Important are you to the bottom line?
You will be responsible for optimising the people’s talent and helping them grow in their various fields in order to improve the productivity of our client’s business.
The biggest problem-solving duties on the Job
In this role, you should be able to identify the company’s developmental needs and develop training initiatives that are suitable for them. You will actively search, creatively design and implement effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognize performance.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Proven experience as a Learning and Development Manager or similar role
- BSc/BA in Business, Psychology or a related field
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) credential preferred
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential preferred
What do you stand to gain?
- A nearly unlimited room for career growth with support along the way
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary
- Competitive Salary
Your application has been successfully submitted.