Credit Risk Lead
Building technology that results in Financial happiness is what Teamapt promises and they have been supporting financial institutions and businesses in attaining financial happiness since 2015.
Financial Happiness might seem vague but it basically means being able to provide banks with technological support needed to create good experiences for their customers and meet their business needs.
Through their products, they’re helping leading commercial banks in Nigeria remove their pain points when it comes to digital banking solutions.
They’ve built solutions like moneytor, an omnichannel banking solution that allows banks to easily manage their different product and customer categories and monitor their strategy for engaging their customers.
About The Role
TeamApt is looking to hire a Credit Risk Lead who will develop and monitor their risk asset products and services. You will be responsible for developing quality risk assets, monitoring NPL and risk identification in other products offered. You will also be responsible for frequent reviews of all digital products to identify risk and proffer mitigating.
What do you need to be considered successful?
As Credit Risk Lead, you will serve as both a participant and advisory to the organization on any potential risks to their products and services. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Development of quality risk asset products
- Monitoring risk asset products
- Assist in growing quality risk asset products
- Assist in risk assessment of digital products and services
- Assist with regulatory compliance especially around risk management
How Important are you to the bottom line?
In this role, you will play an important part in the growth of quality risk assets and monitoring of digital products processes in the organisation.
The Biggest problem-solving Duties On the Job
You will identify and evaluate threats, and develop alternative courses of action to avoid, reduce, or transfer risks. You’ll periodically review product risk levels within the TeamApt risk management network.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Proven years of experience in retail product risk management
- Experience with financial products and services
- Understanding of regulatory requirements on digital products and offerings
- Industry or competitors awareness of e-banking products
- Excellent communication skills.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Minimum of post-secondary school qualification/diploma.
What Do you stand to Gain?
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary.
- Competitive Remuneration
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Creating financial Services for the underserved