National Commercial Manager
About the role
Our client is looking to hire a Commercial Manager who is an experienced commercial leader with a track record of establishing and scaling sales or business development teams. You will lead the commercial organization, grow their sales, account management and marketing functions.
You will help them grow a portfolio of profitable customers. You will manage the budget and keep on top of all the costs involved in growing their organization.
What do you need to be considered successful?
You will be responsible for negotiating and overseeing contracts, pursuing new business opportunities and leading the company’s sales and marketing strategies. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Manage client relationships, identifying opportunities for new contracts.
- Analyze data and create reports to identify areas of business growth.
- Project planning and risk management.
- Oversees expenses and revenue to create financial returns and business growth.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities and client leads.
- Coordinating with company leadership to conduct risk assessments and maintain beneficial relationships with clients, suppliers, and other business partners.
How important are you to the bottom line?
You will be a cornerstone of the executive team. In collaboration with the co-founder and CEO, you will establish commercial goals, associated target metrics and functional requirements to achieve the vision. You will lead the business growth and manage people at multiple levels while maintaining the vibrant and innovative culture of the organisation.
The biggest problem-solving duties on the job
You will oversee a number of growth and maintenance initiatives on the commercial, marketing and customer experience sides, and as such, you would have the daunting but exciting challenge of transforming strategies you’ve planned out into tangible results that affect revenue goals.
What do you need to have done In your career?
- Degree in business administration, marketing or related fields and 8 years of experience.
- Great communicators and strategic thinkers who develop plans that coincide with business targets.
- High Interpersonal skills.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Being able to work with a team.
- Exemplary communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Coaching and conflict resolution skills.
- Motivated by their mission.
- Pragmatic with quantitative and analytical ability and attention to detail.
- Driven, independent thinker and leader who can juggle multiple projects simultaneously with fast-changing priorities.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency.
- A focus on execution. Willing and being able to get your hands dirty.
- Flexibility to roll up your sleeves and attack problems and projects as they arise, where you will need to set out a clear structure, method and outcomes yourself.
What do you stand to gain?
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary
- Competitive Salary
- A nearly unlimited room for career growth with support along the way
Your application has been successfully submitted.