This job is no longer accepting applications.
Cassbana is a technology solution that builds financial identities for the underserved communities in Egypt through micro-lending and building a behaviour-based scoring system. Making them the future data-driven financial advisory collective.
They help millions of people to elevate their standards of living and literally foster the economic growth of the developing nations through providing accessible financial instruments.
Through their vast networks, they creatively collect data that helps them create a financial identity for the underserved and unbanked.
About the role
Their team of world-class engineers at Cassbana are looking for a DevOps Engineer, who is passionate about Software Engineering and is driven by the urge to solve complex problems in the financial world. If this is you, they will like to meet you.
As a DevOps Engineer in the Technology team, you will be a part of a Technology team developing a Cassbana fintech platform over the cloud. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Solving the interesting and complex financial problems
- Write high quality, performant and reliable code.
- Work independently, deliver results end to end. Take responsibility for outcomes.
- Participate in the on-call rotation, jump in and help resolve any type of production incidents.
- Be a team player, understand Agile processes, learn, follow and improve the ways we work.
- Build highly scalable and robust systems.
- Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Drive the project including creating deliverables, mile markers from the DevOps arm.
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Promoting, documenting, and implementing systems infrastructure best practices, and building tools that allow the business to develop and deploy impeccable sites/software.
What you need to have done in your career
- 3+ years of professional experience in the DevOps area.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high-quality solutions against aggressive roadmaps.
- Experience in bash, jenkins and KBs.
- Worked on platforms that support microservices-driven architectures.
- Expert in at least one Public Cloud Providers such as Azure, GCP or AWS.
- Proficient in Ansible as a configuration management tool.
- Proficient knowledge in building IaaC environments using Terraform or ARM.
- Hands-on experience in Docker & Kubernetes as PaaS.
- Hands-on experience in FaaS architectures and services like Azure or Lambda fns.
- Intensive experience in Python & Bash scripting languages.
- Experience with automating build cloud environments by using CICD full stack like Git, Jenkins & groovy scripts.
- Databases: RDMS like Mysql, Postgres and Nosql like MongoDBs or DynamoDBs.
- Has experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or other related technical fields.
- Experience in rapid prototyping and other fast iteration methods for product development.
- Strong focus on delivering results, ability to think out of the box and beyond your area of responsibility.
- Hands-on Azure cloud based on the project reference.
- Istio service mesh network configuration.
- Experience with automating build cloud environments by using CICD full stack like SonarQube , helm , Nexus , spinnaker , Azure DevOps etc.
- Know DevOps agile tools like Git source code repository, Jira, confluence & slack.
- Monitoring and logging: Prometheus, Grafana & ELK stacks
Your application has been successfully submitted.