This job is no longer accepting applications.
Crowdforce enables businesses to penetrate markets by leveraging their extensive agent network to reach the underserved populations In Emerging markets. Crowdforce has understood the power of agent networks and is using them to provide penetrative market research and financial inclusion services to the billions of consumers in Africa and other emerging markets.
Through their offline market-oriented products, Crowdforce guarantees access to the right network to help scale digital financial services, access to an agent network that helps you collate reliable data and surveys on the ground and mostly access to an offline network of local merchants with the tools to drive adoption of digital services to the next billion consumers.
About the role
They are looking to hire a versatile Backend Engineer who is passionate about Software Engineering to manage the interchange of data between the server and the users. You will be responsible for the server-side web application logic as well as for the integration of the front-end part.
What do you need to be considered successful?
You will be responsible for writing the web services and APIs used by front-end developers and mobile application developers. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Development in .Net Core, c#, Microservices, APIs, Cloud platforms while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing, designing, developing, and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and deliver superior engineering outcomes.
- Make informed decisions quickly and take ownership of services and applications at scale.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Work in a team environment and mentor the junior team members.
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals.
How Important Are you to the bottom-line
Your primary focus will be to produce and integrate functional backend applications with the frontend elements and ensure high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
The biggest problem-solving duties on the Job
You will be a key contributor to design, architecture, and technology-related decisions. The benchmark of success in this role would be your ability to work with design and business teams to build reliable backend infrastructure for CrowdForce’s products across platforms. You are someone who is autonomous and capable of managing your schedule on your own.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- 4+ years of coding experience in ASP .Net Framework, ASP .Net Core, Multi-Tier Architecture, Microservices, Entity data model, Restful, and API Development.
- Must have experience working in a Fintech, banking, or payment services-related sector.
- Experience with any cloud environment (Azure, AWS, etc).
- Working experience in databases such as SQL Database and storage technologies such as MS SQL server.
- Experienced in TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Good understanding of DevOps concepts and process and CICD tools.
- Good understanding of Agile methodology.
- Understanding of security and identifying concepts and familiar with authentication, single-sign-on, directory services, etc.
- Define site objectives by analyzing user requirements envisioning system features and improving functionality.
What do you stand to gain?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible Work hours
- The opportunity to work with great minds.
- Being part of a small, super-dedicated group of very skilled and fun people
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping businesses, Governments and Nonprofits scale to the next billion underserved population.