This job is no longer accepting applications.
Crowdforce enables businesses to penetrate markets by leveraging their extensive agent network to reach the underserved populations In Emerging markets. Crowdforce has understood the power of agent networks and is using them to provide penetrative market research and financial inclusion services to the billions of consumers in Africa and other emerging markets.
Through their offline market-oriented products, Crowdforce guarantees access to the right network to help scale digital financial services, access to an agent network that help you collate reliable data and surveys on the ground and mostly access to an offline network of local merchants with the tools to drive adoption of digital services to the next billion consumers.
About the role
They are looking to hire a Project Coordinator to manage the organization of key client projects and accomplish project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities. The ideal candidate should be a ruthless list maker and be able to prioritize project activities to meet business needs.
What do you need to be considered successful?
Your ability to oversee the implementation and delivery of projects is a critical success factor for this role. You will be tasked with efficient management of stakeholders and resources to ensure excellent and timely project delivery. You will also:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Client Relationship Management
- Data analysis
How important are you to the bottom line?
You will be pivotal to the pace and efficiency with projects are executed. You will be tasked with proper management of resources to meet delivery targets for each project.
The biggest problem-solving duties on the job
You will face the daunting challenge of managing stakeholders and third parties who will make inputs on the project. You will also have to make every factor come together to ensure timely and successful delivery of projects.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or Project Management
- Experience as a project administrator in the information, technology, and Data sector
- Technical background, with data analytics skills and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office/ Project
- PMP/PRINCE II certification.
What do you stand to gain?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible Work hours
- The opportunity to work with great minds.
- Being part of a small, super-dedicated group of very skilled and fun people.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping businesses, Governments and Nonprofits scale to the next billion underserved population.