Key Accounts Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our Client is looking to hire a Key Accountant Manager who will be responsible for and own every stage of the supply process right from when the goods have been sourced by the commercial team to when the goods are handed over to the delivery team.
What do you need to be considered successful?
You will be tasked with ensuring the right quantities of products are available for supply per time. You will also:
- Be responsible for vendor pickups and drop-offs.
- Update product order status.
- Work with commercial managers and vendor managers to source the right products
- Work on forecasts and inventories, keep an accurate record of the process and analyze performance.
- Planning delivery timetables.
- Develop new and existing relationships with suppliers
- Monitoring stock levels
- Improve the overall supply chain performance and look for any possible innovations to the process.
How important are you to the bottom line?
Your role affects the ability of the client to deliver on the promise of meeting the demands of the audience they are looking to serve.
The biggest problem-solving duties on the job
You will craft a system that is able to efficiently meet the challenges of sourcing, management of vendors, optimize relationships with suppliers to ensure cost savings.
What do you stand to gain?
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary.
- Competitive Salary.
- A nearly unlimited room for career growth with support along the way.
Your application has been successfully submitted.