Risk and Compliance Manager
Our client is looking to hire an analytical Risk and Compliance Manager who will be responsible for coordinating the creation, review and implementation of policies and procedures established by the regulatory agencies that regulate the company.
What do you need to be considered successful?
You would apply and interpret audit and compliance requirements for various departments. You will interact with external auditors on matters related to audits of the organization's internal controls, and assess potential fraud activity, plus develop fraud detection tools. You will also:
- Design, Implement and lead a robust risk management strategy for the organization.
- Conduct risk assessments, collect and analyze documentation, statistics, reports, and market trends.
- Establish policies and procedures to identify and address risks in the organization's services and departments.
- Review and assess risk management policies and protocols; makes recommendations and implement modifications and improvements.
- Recommends and implements risk management solutions such as insurance, safety and security policies, business continuity plans, or recovery measures
- Reviews and analyzes metrics and data such as cash flow, inventory, breakage, and employee activity that could uncover fraudulent behaviour.
- Provide proactive and practical regulatory advice to business managers and support functions.
- Provide support, education, and training to staff members to build risk awareness within the organization.
- Support Senior and Executive Management on embedding a risk-aware culture.
- Provide regular risk reports and proposals to the board, senior and executive leadership, and other relevant stakeholders detailing any current issues or information as required.
- Conduct corporate governance (involving external risk) reporting to stakeholders.
- Establish and quantify the organization's 'risk appetite' and ensure the risk approach adheres accordingly.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory obligations whilst taking a commercial and practical
- Approach to risk-based challenges and offer appropriate solutions.
How important are you to the bottom line?
You will be tasked with leading and motivating the Risk and Compliance team to maximize effectiveness and enhance efficiency within the team. You will conduct audits and liaise with external auditors to ensure financial transparency.
The biggest problem-solving duties on the job
You will also keep Senior and Executive Management informed of regulatory, legislative and best practice changes, their obligations under these changes, and how they impact the Company.
What do you stand to gain?
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary.
- Competitive Salary.
- A nearly unlimited room for career growth with support along the way.
Your application has been successfully submitted.