Product Manager (Customer Engagement)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Product Manager at Sabi
Our client is looking to hire a Customer engagement PM who will take charge of their product lifecycle. You will be responsible for managing the roadmap, pricing, packaging, and documentation of new product ideas.
What do you need to be considered successful?
As the Customer engagement PM, you will manage the digital products that will drive engagement and retention potential across multiple channels (online and offline) as they scale. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Ensure there is a consistent and reportable routine for gathering user feedback and insights to derive valuable initiatives for continuous engagement.
- Work with cross-functional teams to unlock the inherent value in our customer engagement initiatives.
- Work in an agile environment and collaborate with highly skilled engineers and designers to ideate, test, build and acquire an in-depth understanding of the most valuable engagement and retention levers for their customers.
- Ensure that there is a clear go-to-market strategy for your product initiatives.
- Ensure that there are trackable engagement KPIs to objectively assess the impact of all feature/product launches.
- Consistently drive the strategic planning and vision of your products and initiatives
- Ensure the timely execution of your product priorities for each initiative cycle (e.g., weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.)
- Support your proposals and execution plan with data-driven insights
- Create detailed product specifications and roadmaps for gaining business and technical alignment
- Communicate with engineering and design teams to ensure the most seamless user experience possible
How important are you to the bottom line?
You will ensure customers have a seamless experience engaging with our client’s digital product. You will define the product strategy and vision, and monitor the roadmap. You will as such, work closely with the engineering team, to ensure the delivery of superpower products that are in line with the goals of the organisation.
Biggest problem-solving duties on the job
Their product managers are expected to have a keen understanding of the problems of their target users and drive the execution of the solutions to those problems.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Economics or related discipline
- 3-4 years end-to-end product management experience building products with repeat usage.
- Working knowledge and understanding of programming technologies (front-end and back-end tech stacks)
- Working knowledge and understanding of agile development methodologies
- Experience with reporting and analytics tools (e.g. Mixpanel, Google sheets, Microsoft Excel, Power BI)
- Experience with product management and design tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, UXPin, Figma)
- Standard industry certifications (e.g. SAFe Agile Product Owner, CSPO, PSPO, PMP, CBAP, etc) will be an added advantage
- Motivated by their company’s mission
- Result-orientated, and pragmatic with quantitative and analytical ability and attention to detail
- Driven, independent thinker and leader who can juggle multiple projects simultaneously with fast-changing priorities
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency.
- A focus on execution. Willing and able to get hands dirty.
- Flexibility to roll up your sleeves and attack problems and projects as they arise, where you will need to set out a clear structure, method and outcomes yourself.
What do you stand to gain?
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary.
- Competitive Salary.
- A nearly unlimited room for career growth with support along the way.
Your application has been successfully submitted.