About The Role
Our client is looking to hire a Treasury Manager who will be responsible for overseeing the company’s accounting-related and financial management activities, anticipating and controlling financial risks by ensuring the availability of accurate financial information and resources in line with the Company’s business goals and objectives.
What do you need to be considered successful?
- Supports treasury and cash management operations and helps develop strategies to maximize efficiencies, safeguard assets and minimize costs.
- Conducts borrowing and investing activities.
- Ensures compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures in day-to-day conduct and supervision of cash management activities.
- Recommends and implements improvements to current cash management processes.
- Assists in managing and maintaining the Company’s banking infrastructure, including bank and brokerage relationships.
- Manages capital market risks and interest exposures.
- Identifies cost-saving and profit-maximizing opportunities related to treasury.
- Oversees cash functions, including cash positioning, cash reporting and forecasting, short-term investing and borrowing, wire payments, fraud prevention, FX management and hedging, bank account setup and maintenance, and bank relationship management.
- Supports financing negotiations and capital strategy formulation.
- Understands and manages appropriate procedures and processes around month-end and quarter-close activity.
- Provides financial analysis to executive management.
- Assists with accounting questions and valuation matters.
- Team management – trains treasury staff on developmental goals with support from the Head of Finance.
How Important are you to the bottom line?
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the Company’s treasury function including corporate liquidity, investments, and risk management related to the company's financial activities, administering bank account and banking services, and forecasting cash positions.
The biggest problem solving duties on the job?
- In this role, you would need a high level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency.
- A focus on execution. Willing and able to get hands dirty.
- Flexibility to roll up your sleeves and attack problems and projects as they arise, where you will need to set out a clear structure, method and outcomes yourself
What you need to have done in your career?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Banking, Finance, or a related field of study.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant treasury or corporate finance experience with emphasis in budgeting, forecasting, and cash flow analysis.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint), and appropriate accounting and ERP systems/packages.
- Familiarity with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and IFRS
What do you stand to gain?
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary.
- Competitive Salary.
- A nearly unlimited room for career growth with support along the way.
Your application has been successfully submitted.