About The Role
Our client is looking to hire a Sales Lead who will recruit and coordinate sales agents’ activities and maximize performance across the state in order to meet sales targets. You are required to possess the ability to manage a team of sales personnel, who will market and sell items found on Merchbuy to merchants. Prior experience in recruitment and sales of FMCG products is a must for this role.
What do you need to be considered successful?
In this role, you will be expected to do the following:
- Develop and grow the customer base in Nigeria and solidify existing relationships.
- Develop their long term strategies and shorter-term plans to meet revenue goals.
- Manage a team of Sales Representatives in Nigeria.
- Take outbound marketing initiatives to gather leads.
- Create client proposals and coordinate quarterly business reviews.
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-Level Executives.
- Understand the product and solutions and be able to demonstrate our value
- proposition effectively to clients.
- Drive revenue growth & pipeline in Strategic and Enterprise accounts.
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending
- opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions.
How Important are you to the bottom line?
In this role, you will be instrumental in driving sales and managing a huge robust pipeline of clients towards meeting the business interest in Nigeria.
The biggest problem-solving duties on the job?
You will need quantitative and analytical ability and attention to detail to juggle multiple projects simultaneously with fast-changing priorities
What you need to have done in your career?
- 3 years of sales management experience, managing sales leaders
- Capable of leading a team towards a set goal
- Bachelor’s degree in business studies/administration/management or equivalent
- Results-orientated and ability to pay close attention to details
- Street smart and with a drive for sales
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency.
- Evidence of successfully leading others to exceed measurable sales and revenue targets.
What do you stand to gain?
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary.
- Competitive Salary.
- A nearly unlimited room for career growth with support along the way.
Your application has been successfully submitted.