Cadana is a platform that allows African workers to get paid on demand. Cadana partners with businesses to transform how they manage account receivables, vendor payments, and payroll. By optimizing money movement for businesses, they return the efficiency gains back to workers through flexible wage payments. Their mission is to unlock financial wellness for African workers. They are starting today with on-demand pay but they are developing many more financial products for workers.
Cadana is backed by reputable institutional investors in the United States like 500 Startups and Better Tomorrow Ventures (BTV). Their founders have years of experience working at world-class companies such as Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank and Amazon.
About the role
They are looking to hire a Sales Lead who will drive business growth within the enterprise and corporate sectors at regional/state levels. The role would involve developing strategies for the acquisition of new customers and corporate accounts while managing the relationship with existing customers to maximize profitability and revenues.
What do you need to be considered successful?
Your primary goal as a Sales Lead is to help match their platform solutions to the specific needs of potential customers at various stages of the sales cycle. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Win new mutually aligned customers for Cadana
- Prospect new customer opportunities
- Aid customers in selecting Cadana
- Support customers throughout the onboarding process
- Practice customer empathy in developing a product expertise
- Circulate client feature feedback to the product and engineering teams
- Advise clients to the best use of the platform and provide basic product training
- Manage multiple clients simultaneously, ensuring timely and accurate delivery of information to them
- Work closely with the internal sales, product, engineering teams to develop and prioritize product improvements
- Achieve & exceed monthly/quarterly sales quota.
How Important are you to the bottom line?
You will lead and manage all sales operations and oversee activities within your jurisdiction. Your key objective is to grow incremental and new sales for the business while simultaneously reducing customer turnover.
Biggest problem-solving duties on the job
You should be persuasive and able to build rapport with customers. You should be adept at negotiating terms of sale with customers, and demonstrate exceptional communication, leadership, and customer service skills.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Sales professionals with 3 years+ experience
- Experience with technology sales, preferably SaaS or any other vertical with a similar sales motion will be an added experience
- Practise empathy and ethical business practices
- Proactive and motivated by challenges
- Adaptive to a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable taking calculated risks in joining a fast-growing startup
- Humble and love to create a joyous environment where everyone can thrive
What do stand to gain?
- Above market compensation
- They are a remote-first company so you can work from home when you are not visiting clients
- No cost to you for work-related travel
- Credits for comfortable client engagements such as Uber and hotels when needed
- Working with an ambitious and world-class team that will push you to your full potential
- Initial applicant validation
- Video interview with relevant team members
- Meeting with founders
- Online team social
Your application has been successfully submitted.