Global Creative Director
About the role
Our client is looking to hire a talented and motivated Creative Director to lead their company's creative department, as they build out new content lines and communication channels. The goal is to position their image and that of its General Partners in a way that inspires, informs, and promotes the vital work that they do.
Your work will involve:
- Deploying unconventional approaches to help craft a narrative for their brand.
- Building and managing all communications and brand tone globally
- Leading the creation and production of new content lines (such as video series, podcasts, newsletters, etc.) to help uniquely position them as a thought leader in the venture capital sector and beyond.
What do you need to be considered successful?
- Set, plan, and implement content-driven growth and brand-building strategies.
- Build a team to execute the outlined strategies and manage personnel.
- Define and deliver the most important Branding, Content and Communications KPIs.
- Manage the end-to-end process of editing & publishing written content.
- Analyze and generate actionable insights.
- Create a framework and build relationships that’ll enable your team to identify relevant events/activities across our key markets that their General Partners can leverage.
- Identify and engage relevant channel partners that will amplify their brand to their target audience.
- Lead the execution of marketing/communications programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Liaise with the design team to build out their brand identity and tone, and ensure brand consistency across all digital media channels.
- Work with the brand team to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
- Improving the brand's awareness using digital media channels such as Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, and the website.
- Prepare and provide reports to the management on the impact of their communication activities.
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Remaining up-to-date with the latest digital media trends and design technology
- Creating exciting trends around our work that captivate the public
How Important are you to the bottom line?
You will lead the creative department to produce engaging contents that meet the need of their global audience.
The biggest problem-solving duties on the Job
You will be required to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and perform other assigned duties. This job entails occasional travel and a full-time commitment.
What do you need to have done In your career?
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in Art, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Content Production, or a related field preferred
- A solid understanding of design, copy, content production, and direction.
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys, etc)
- Proficiency with web analytics and SEO/SEM campaigns
- Proven success designing and executing marketing and communications strategies and campaigns
- Up to date on industry trends and able to stay ahead of the curve
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Have in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models.
This job is for you if you:
- Are bold and expressive
- Are a creative and strategic thinker looking for an avenue to express that
- Brilliant interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent written, communication, and presentation skills
- Are exceptionally organized, with outstanding time management skills
- Are brilliant and adaptable with an ability to multitask, prioritize daily workload and anticipate needs
- Have the ability to be discrete and act in confidentiality
What do you stand to gain?
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary.
- Competitive Salary.
- A nearly unlimited room for career growth with support along the way.
Your application has been successfully submitted.