About the role
Our client is looking to hire an Executive Assistant who will provide exceptional administrative support to the executive team. Your duties will include creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks.
What do you need to do to be considered successful?
To be successful in this role, you should be highly skilled in the Microsft Office suite. You will also be responsible for:
- Answer phones and route calls to the appropriate executive or take messages.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Proactively manage, assess, and predict the day-to-day needs of the executive to ensure they are adequately prepared for all meetings and events.
- Make recommendations for concerned executives with regard to their time management, prioritization, delegation, and organization.
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
- Establish new and improve existing administrative systems and processes.
- Assist with ad hoc projects, events, and travel arrangements as needed.
How Important are you to the bottom line?
You will assist the executive team in managing their schedules in the most effective manner that will ensure a seamless operation in the organisation at large.
The biggest problem-solving duties on the Job
A critical aspect of this role is your versatility to be able to wear multiple hats efficiently and also be flexible or agile enough to respond to changes in business needs.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent work experience
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- An in-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite
- Excellent with time management and able to quickly shift tasks and priorities as needed.
- A knack for working across various roles and teams in a fast-paced, changing environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient.
- Professional level of verbal and written communications skills
- Enjoy optimizing processes to make them more efficient.
- Adept at handling sensitive information and situations with care and confidence.
- Able to anticipate and respond to the needs of others before they arise.
- You have experience in a high-growth technology startup.
What do you stand to gain?
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary.
- Competitive Salary.
- A nearly unlimited room for career growth with support along the way.
Your application has been successfully submitted.