Our client is looking to hire a Brand Manager to develop a brand strategy, promote brand growth and expansion, implement brand plans, and use a variety of data to drive volume and profitability. In their essence, brand managers are focused on achieving brand business objectives in the short and long term.
What do you need to do to be considered successful?
You will be responsible for developing marketing campaigns that will promote their brand. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Conduct consumer and market research
- Recommend strategies to position the brand for growth
- Design a research-based brand strategy
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns aimed at communicating their brand message
- Communicate their brand personality internally and align the company around foundational ideas
- Lead marketing team members through campaigns
- Monitor the performance of a brand through key performance indicators (KPI)
- Anticipate consumer trends and keep brand up to date
How Important are you to the bottom line?
You will be responsible for various business functions including branding, communication channels, product development, online and offline promotions, and market research. Also analyzing their brand positioning and consumer insights.
The biggest problem-solving duties on the Job
As the Brand Manager, you will shape the company’s outward image. To do that, you’ll need to uncover consumer insights and deliver innovative marketing campaigns.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- 3-5 years of experience in brand management, brand marketing, or marketing management
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field. MBA preferred
- Project management experience, with a solid understanding of project management principles and techniques
- Previous experience in managing and leading teams
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
What do you stand to gain?
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary.
- Competitive Salary.
- A nearly unlimited room for career growth with support along the way.
Your application has been successfully submitted.