QA Automation Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Bundle Africa is a social payments app for cash and cryptocurrency. They make it easy and fun to make payments with cash as well as cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ether, BUSD and BNB. Bundle is safe, fast, fun, and free. They are making access to cryptocurrency easier by allowing you to send and receive crypto from friends and associates.
About the Role
The Team at bundle is Looking to hire a QA Automation Engineer to join their engineering team. As the QA automation engineer, you will be working in close collaboration with a world-class development team to create and maintain automated test cases for the Bundle app, which is written with the Flutter framework and built for iOS and Android.
What do you need to be considered successful?
The QA Automation Engineer will be responsible for improving the quality of software
releases through automation processes and tools enhancements. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Design, develop, execute, and document test plans and test cases.
- Perform and document risk analysis.
- Build and enhance the Automation Framework, as well as maintain automation scripts.
- Create and manage automated test script creation, test execution, and reporting data.
- Perform manual testing when necessary.
- Contribute to functional, integration, performance, and regression testing.
- Work closely with engineering and product management to ensure quality in the release.
- Discover bugs within software.
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
- Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes
- Ensure proper technology, tools, and testing processes (manual and automated) are in place and followed to allow continuous integration, testing and rapid delivery
- Establishing Test coverage and traceability
- Identifying and escalating Risks on time and suggesting mitigation measures.
- Exhibiting excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills
How Important are you to the bottom line?
You will be working closely with various teams, including the Backend, Blockchain, Mobile, and DevOps peers to create and deliver a testing framework that will be utilized across multiple projects.
The biggest problem-solving duties on the Job
You will be the quality guardian of the App. You will be responsible for testing new features, providing technical guidance and consulting to members of the team, as well as being directly responsible for the overall quality metrics of the app.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- At least 4 years working as a QA Software Engineer with both manual and automated testing experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience in automated testing using mobile and web automation tools like Appium, Espresso, etc.
- Experience in bug tracking tools (Jira, Excel, etc.) and Collaboration tools (Notion, Slack, etc.)
- Experience with functional and non-functional requirements review and analysis in an agile environment.
- Product orientated with a pragmatic approach, which is innovative and oriented to customers.
- Demonstration of a strong understanding of QA processes.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or any related technical field.
- Strong technical skills with a variety of business software tools.
- Experience in a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery test environment.
- Proficient in Agile development methodologies (e.g., Kanban, Scrum) and processes.
- Knowledge of GIT Version-Control System.
- Experience working with team-oriented, geographically disperse cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated test automation and scripting skills.
- Experience working with different Blockchain technologies.
- Good communication skills and team collaboration.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Good understanding of Database concepts with working knowledge with MySQL.
- Have a ‘whatever-it-takes’ attitude of working through obstacles to deliver a great product into the marketplace
What do you stand to gain?
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of financial technology in the continent.
- Fast-moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organization
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Competitive salary and equity options
- Health insurance with Gym and Spa Access
- Access to training courses for Blockchain and other relevant professional development areas
- Pan-African travel to other countries for product and market research
- Get reimbursed for books you buy and complete reading.
- Remote-Friendly with flexible working hours
Your application has been successfully submitted.
social payments app for cash and cryptocurrency